“Where can I buy that shirt? Who makes those shoes? Those tights are awesome, who makes them?”
It’s time for this month’s edition of Instagram Fashion workout gear round up! This month I mixed things up a bit by sharing items beyond workout gear. April’s weather was far different than I expected – chilly and rainy, which therefore limited the amount of fun, new workout gear I could wear. The forecast for the next few days is warm and sunny so I’m sure that May will bring the beginning of Summer’s heat and humidity.
- An athleisure moto jacket that combines fashion with the technical details you’d expect from an athletic brand sounds too good to be true, right? This New Balance Shadow jacket is a favorite of mine as I dash home after a sweaty workout since it’s breathable and made of sweat-wicking material. Anytime I wear the moto jacket people are in shock when they hear it is New Balance.
- Is there a more fun combination than stripes and pom-pom details on a shirt? I love pairing this navy and white striped top with jeans or white shorts for a casual, yet fun weekend look. Since buying it last month I’ve worn it five times AND bought it for two friends. It’s on super sale right now, so snag it before they sell out.
- I’ve worn this outfit combination a few times this month as it’s perfect for the transitional weather. The Sweaty Betty Zero Gravity tights are lightweight while still providing compression and fun details, while the Brooks Ghost tank is so light I forget I’m wearing it. While I’ll probably not use the tights for Summer workouts, this tank will be a staple for the next few months as I run through the heat and humidity.
- I wore this same outfit on three different flights this month as it is comfortable and keeps me warm during chilly flights. The Patagonia Nano Puff is compact and lightweight so you can easily stuff it into your suitcase if you don’t need it. Available in 30 different color combination, the Brooks Chariot Heritage shoe is a great everyday shoe that provides great foot support while still being fun and colorful. Last but not least, the Timex Ironman Sleek 150 is a great update to their classic sports watch, allowing me to keep track of time and my workouts with a pop of neon.
- There is no question about it, the Brooks LSD Running Jacket was my single favorite item of clothing in April! It’s available in 7 different colors but I love pairing the neon yellow with solid crops or shorts for wet or windy runs.
- I wore this vibrant, flattering Jill Stuart dress to a beach wedding down in Avalon last month and loved it so much that I was tempted to buy it after my great Rent the Runway experience. The fun open back and high neck flattered my shoulders and back, two areas I love to highlight.
- As soon as I saw this tank in Target I knew I had to buy it! This fun, flowy and inspirational muscle tank has been the perfect top for barre classes and HIIT classes alike since it has side vents and is lightweight.
- I’ve owned this Athleta bikini (top and bottom) for four years and it is constantly my favorite for everything from laying out to riding the waves. The halter top is adjustable and has removable cups – making it a great option for those of us who want just a little bit of padding.
Your turn: What was your favorite item of clothing last month?
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!