We made it to Friday! That hilarious picture is a snap from the Boomerang I posted of us doing the FriYAY dance following this morning’s Soul Cycle class. It was a long week work-wise but a great week personally. I find that as long as I prioritize disconnecting, even for just 30 minutes, and working out during a busy week I am far more productive the rest of the day. As you’ll see from some of my favorites this week, there was lots of friend-filled workouts which made for a lot of fun. This weekend is busier than the past few as Bo and I have date night tonight, tomorrow I’m driving to West Chester, Pennsylvania for a friend’s bridal shower and then Sunday I have 10-miles on my schedule. I’m so excited to see that temperatures will be in the 50s and 60s on Sunday. Fall is finally here!
Now, let’s dive into this week’s edition of Friday Favorites, including recipes, articles, posts and other things that caught my eye this week.
- I love Soul Cycle but don’t go as often as I’d like due to the price and the fact that it isn’t available on ClassPass. I have a five-class pack which I’ve enjoyed using for random friend dates. This morning Heather, her husband Scott and I met for Liz’s Brooklyn Heights Friday Rooster class. I loved her playlist which included Beyonce and some old school Ashanti.
- These pumpkin protein pancakes will be delicious following my 10-mile run Sunday morning!
- When I work from home, busy days call for an easy lunch. Lately I’ve been having soup paired with an apple and almond butter for lunch. This soup looks like a great recipe to whip up on a Sunday and enjoy all week.
- I’ve been wearing this tank constantly and loving it’s breathability, pockets and support! Since it’s on sale, grab it quick before it sells out!
- As you guys saw on Instagram, I joined Theodora, Heather and Leslie for a relaxing event with Chico’s on Monday night. Chico’s invited us to experience their Zenergy clothing line by wearing it while flowing through a restorative yoga class taught by Colleen Saidman, the founder of Yoga Shanti. The wrap and leggings were so comfortable that I wore them while working from home earlier this week and can already tell that they will become a staple in my athleisure and yoga collection.
- Our Citibike membership has been a game changer! We joined just two weeks ago and we already have found ourselves using it on a daily basis, whether heading to a workout class that is 1-2 miles away or running errands. If you haven’t tried it yet, use this code to get a free month!
- It’s finally time to start wearing my favorite fall and winter fragrance.
- I’m so in love with this week’s nail polish color that I bought the polish so I can take care of chips myself!
- Topped with sage and served alongside perfect roast chicken, this five ingredient Fall pasta dish looks delicious.
- If you’re in NYC, this Well+Good event looks like it will be a great way to enjoy a workout with friends. Anyone have plans to participate? Some of these combinations sound killer, like Shadowbox + The Fhitting Room!
- Leave it to Rachel to develop a healthier version of Green Goddess salad that looks almost too delicious to eat!
- I don’t know if I can pull this off, but I love the idea of pairing this cream sweater with skinny dark jeans, leopard heels and a black turtleneck.
Your turn – Did you watch any new Fall television shows this week? If so, which one was your favorite?
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!