Good morning friends and HAPPY FRIDAY! I started the day off with an hour of yoga with some girlfriends thanks to Well+Good and Decleor. The yoga event was hosted at the gorgeous Marmara Hotel on Park Avenue and was such a great way to start the day. If you are interested, you can sign up for one of their four other free yoga classes by clicking here.
Now, let’s dive into this week’s edition of Friday Favorites, including recipes, articles, posts and other things that caught my eye this week.
- Last month I reactivated my Birchbox membership and was so impressed with this month’s box of beauty products. This R+CO Foam Conditioning Shampoo leaves my hair soft and smooth while I’ve already ordered the fullsize version of this dry shampoo.
- After just one episode, I was hooked on the new Netflix series, The Crown. The series shares Queen Elizabeth II’s story while sharing stories and details of each member of the Windsor family as well as other key players during this time in England’s history.
- This week more than ever, you may feel like you need to give your body, mind and soul some TLC and bring joy into your life. If you need some joy, I recommend reading the tips Theodora shared in her post this week – 10 self-care rituals.
- This chili recipe includes two of my favorite things – sweet potatoes and mole! You better believe I’ve added all the ingredients to this weekend’s shopping list!
- I love that this cast-iron chicken recipe combines so many wonderful flavors including fresh cranberries, rosemary and balsamic!
- This vegan, cruelty free, and five free nail polish from TenOverTen remained shiny and chip-free for over a week! I fell in love with the light, nude color so much that I bought it after last week’s manicure.
- One of my favorite sales of the year begins today – Sephora 20% off sale for VIB members! I always stock up on my favorite dry shampoo, face masks, eye cream, fragrance and holiday gifts during this sale.
- Last night Evann and I both fell in love with the Nike Air Max Thea Mid shoes during Six:02’s holiday gifting event. I am still not sure whether I will be able to pull them off, but I loved the sleek bootie design paired with the comfort of a Nike. They are so unlike anything I’ve ever worn, but I can’t wait to receive them!
Okay friends, I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. I have a busy day of work ahead of me before I can relax this weekend.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!