After lots of baby posts, I wanted to use this week’s Friday Favorites post to change things up a bit, especially for those readers who have no interest in reading about newborn life. In case you’ve been hiding under a rock and haven’t heard yet, it is that time of the year when so many people spend hours perusing the racks or website of Nordstrom. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has the reputation of being one of the year’s best sales and features the next seasons picks versus the leftovers. Right now only Nordstrom credit and debit card holders can shop the early access sale but those of us who don’t have cards can put together a wish list based on the items that are shared via Nordstrom’s Sneak Peak Page.
Below you can find the items that I either have and love or are currently lusting over and waiting to buy on July 21st when the sale opens to the public. You’ll find an assortment of items ranging from pajamas to makeup brushes. If you are looking for more detailed posts, especially featuring women’s fashion, here are my a few great posts I’ve seen thus far:
Here are my pics, without the stylised images as this nursing, pumping and baby cuddling momma doesn’t have time for that this week! Happy shopping and let me know what your top picks are, as unfortunately for my wallet, there is still time to add more to my wish list!
- I love the Diptyque candles but due to their cost, I tend to only buy them a few times a year or add them to my birthday and Christmas wish lists. I love this miniature candle set as it includes some of their most popular scents such as Baies and the small sizes make these perfect for different spots in your home or gifting. I love to keep one in our living room and one on our bedside table for easy access when I want to relax and unwind.
- One of my favorite candle brands, I always buy at least a few during this sale. My favorite scents include clean crisp for our bedroom and honeysuckle for the Summer months.
- These personalized coasters and cheese boards make the perfect gift whether for a wedding, housewarming, birthday or hostess.
- Bo swears by Supergoop sunscreen for his fair, sensitive skin. The water-resistant, easy to apply sunscreen features Vitamin C, wet and dry formulation as well as a better-for-you ingredient list versus many of the sunscreens on the market today. At 30% off this set of 3 is a great way to stock up for the Summer months.
- I’ve been focused on better a better skincare routine for my skin especially as I dealt with pigment and texture changes during pregnancy. One of the most frequently recommended skin care items is this Clarisonic Mia. I used to have one that I loved and used daily, but lost it during our move back from Geneva. As soon as I saw it on the Anniverary Sale I added it to my wish list!
- Don’t remember the last time you cleaned or replaced your makeup brushes? This MAC makeup brush set is less than $50 and valued at over $150 so this is a great time to replace your makeup brushes!
- Perfect for Fall and Winter this cashmere and wool drape front sweater vest will pair perfectly with jeans and tall boots for weekends or black pants and heels for work.
- These faux leather leggings have over 150 5-star reviews which is proof that everyone, regardless shape or size, seems to love them. Their forgiving nature will be appreciated by this new mom while the faux leather will allow me to feel just a little bit cool and edgy. I could pair them with the above drape sweater or a silk blouse, making them perfect for any occasion.
- I’ve owned this North Face trench-style rain coat for three years and love the chic design while the performance fabric keeps me dry and cool. Unlike most rain coats, it is fitted so make sure to review the sizing before you order!
- I’ve heard so much about the Zella Live In Leggings that I finally decided to buy two pairs – one pair of full length live in leggings and one pair of colorful, keep it cool cropped legging!
- I have these Stuart Weitzman Over-the-Knee boots in leather but love the look of the suede boots, especially the black. If you’re in the market for an investment boot, at 35% off, this is one of the best deals I’ve seen on this Stuart Wetizman classic.
- I had to retire my favorite JCrew booties this year after four years and therefore decided that this sale is the perfect time to buy a new pair of booties for Fall. Historically I’ve owned black booties but after seeing so many friends wear and love these Rag & Bone booties and reading the reviews, I decided to add the lighter color to my wishlist.
- I have used this Longchamp convertible tote for everything from weekend trips to errands during the past three years that I’ve owned it. The water-resistant tote easily doubles in size with a simple zip and is chic enough to go from airport to happy hour.
- After seeing five different Nordstom Anniversary Sale posts include these Moonlight pajamas, I knew I had to add them to my wish list. Their soft, lightweight material makes them perfect for all seasons and the button down top allows me to wear them during my nightly nursing sessions.
- We use these Aden+Anais Muslin Cloths for everything and anything including swaddling and burping. Even though we have six of them, I already feel like this is something we could use more of to keep at our grandparent’s house as well as in our diaper bags and the stroller! While you can find this brand at multiple retailers, including Walmart and Target, it seems that they each have a different quality. My friend swears that the Nordstrom-exclusive version is larger and softer than any others!
- You’ve seen this diaper bag in multiple pictures already as Bo is obsessed with it and carries it everywhere! The perfect diaper bag for dad or for someone looking for a messenger style, it is equipped with everything from a changing pad to insulated area for botttles!
Your turn – What other items should I add to my list?
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!