Next weekend we are heading back to Vermont for another relaxing weekend. While I’m thrilled to enjoy fresh air and rest in the Green Mountain state, the weather forecast immediately made me realize that I need to go shopping. The forecast is currently showing lows in the 30s and highs in the 50s which means I need to have jeans, sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts packed and ready to wear. In addition, when I go back to work on November 6th, I need to have some business casual clothing that fits, flatters and works for customer meetings or business travel. As I’ve mentioned before, my body shape has changed since giving birth to Katie. I have curves that I’ve never had before, especially in the hip area. Even though the scale shows only a few pounds left until I reach my pre-baby weight, my clothes tell a different story. This morning I spent time going through my closet and trying on a mix of casual and work clothing, to see what works and doesn’t.
After realizing that I need to order at least a few items, I was inspired to use put together a fall fashion wish list including items that I’ve already ordered, other that I hope to order soon and others that are favorites that I take out again and again each year, like my houndstooth puffer vest.
In no particular order, here are 15 items I’m loving, each of which are under $100 after the additional 30% discount each retailer is currently offering.
- Modern Skinny Jean in Dark Indigo $79.50 (30% off)
- Modern Slit Fresh Cut in Vivid Dark Indigo $79.50 (30% off)
- Funnelneck Sweatshirt – $68 (extra 30% off)
- Quilted Puffer Vest – $59.50 (extra 30% off)
- Zoe Calf Hair D’Orsay Flats $86.00 (extra 30% off)
- Short sleeve sweater $32.00 (extra 30% off)
- Schoolboy blazer $103.50 (extra 30% off)
- Dot blouse $44.50 (extra 30% off)
- Striped dress $88.00 (extra 30% off)
- Short Sleeve dress $79.50 (extra 30% off)
- Striped Button Shoulder Turtleneck $55.00 (extra 30% off)
- Tissue Turtleneck $14.99 (extra 30% off)
- Merino V-Neck with Ruffle Sleeves $75.00 (extra 30% off)
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!