Multiple times during the holiday season, I find myself needing a small gift. Whether it’s for an office Secret Santa or a hostess gift, having a few of these tucked away will make your holiday season a little less stressful.
- Never have I ever met someone who didn’t like peppermint bark. The Original Peppermint Bark from Williams Sonoma comes in a tin perfect for gifting. Made from the finest Guittard chocolate and infused with peppermint oils this bark is addicting! $29
- Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh Frasier fir? This perfectly price Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Guest Set includes hand soap, hand lotion and a votive candle. I ordered four of these to use as hostess gifts and small thank you gifts during the holiday season. $14.95
- Need a gift for a female in your life who loves better-for-you beauty options? The Beautycounter Glow and Go Mini Oils set contains three oils that will help them reveal their best face during the cold, dry winter months. Whether they want balancing, brightening or plumping, this set has it all! $28
- Another great gift idea for your girlfriend, sister or colleague is the top-selling Sephora Face Mask Magic set which includes six of their most popular face masks. $25
- My mom introduced me to L’Occitane hand creams years ago and since then I’ve always carried one in my purse. Their 4-piece hand cream set features four hand creams that will keep your hands soft and hydrated wherever you are. I love that the scents aren’t overbearing and the cream absorbs quickly, leaving your hands soft not sticky. $16
- My favorite candle during the holiday season, the Nest Holiday Candle is an aromatic candle that lasts for hours while filling your home with cinnamon, orange, pine and pomegranate. The packaging is fun and festive while their small, votive size is perfectly priced. $16
- Stylish, fun and practical the Corkcicle Stemless tumbler will keep your beverage cold for nine hours or cold for three hours regardless of whether it’s a strong, morning latte or a glass of wine. Featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things this year, this will bring a smile to anyone on your list. $15.80
- Help your friend or loved one chill the heck out after a long week with the Calm Bath Salts. These salts will transform your bath into a relaxing sanctuary filled with vanilla scent and detoxifying sea salts. $18
- The custom stamp gift box set allows recipients to personalize their stamp with their design, address or greeting of choice. If you have a friend who enjoys sending or receiving snail mail or just moved homes, this is a perfect gift this holiday season! $27.97
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things for the holiday season. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!