Black Friday and Cyber Monday have evolved over the past few years. When I was growing up, every few years my mom and I would wake up and head to the outlets in Bluffton, South Carolina to work our way through her Christmas list for every one of our friends and family members. I remember the excitement of listening to Christmas music in the car as we drove 45-minutes to the outlets in the darkness, arriving at the first store when it opened at 6am.
These days, I do most of my holiday shopping online, quickly clicking back and forth between websites and referencing a notes page on my phone which I populate throughout the year. In fact, this evening while Katie was taking her short, cat nap, Bo and I spent 45 minutes doing all of our Christmas shopping for friends and family members.
Have you already finished your shopping? Are you team in-store or online shopping? If you plan to spend time online tomorrow or Monday, here are a few of my favorite sales and items.
- JCrew – 50% off your purchase with the code SHOPFAST including the cropped sweater blazer I wore all today, this soft tissue turtleneck, this swing sweater, these flattering jeans, and this amazing cashmere.
- LLBean – 20% off clothes and outerwear plus a $10 gift card with the code THANKS20 including their signature boots, my favorite pullover, fisherman sweater, & flannel pajamas.
- Williams-Sonoma – There are multiple deals on their site including 20% off their entire Peppermint Bark collection, $150 off Vitamix and 20% off their seasonal soap, lotions & candles.
- Athleta – 20% off everything with code BLISS including this cozy sweater, perfect sweatshirt, & their popular stealth tight.
- Bauble Bar – 35% off everything with code CYBER35 including the Luxe Giftset, Tassel set, & this statement necklace.
- Bloomingdales– 25% off when you spend $200 or more or 15% off when you spend $100-$200 including this fun tie-cuff sweater, faux fur vest, & my favorite snow boots!