Each year, I put together a gift guide for runners and friends who like to sweat. This year, every item on the list below is something that I either own and love or have on my own wishlist. Keep in mind, since there are only a few days until Christmas, these are items that are available either in-store or via express shipping.
- Epson ProSense 307 Multisport Watch – Over the years I’ve tried a number of different GPS watches and this is hands-down my favorite. I’ve used the watch for outdoor and indoor runs, HIIT workouts and even spin classes and I’m amazed with the accuracy of the GPS and the HR monitor. The watch is very intuitive and I never found myself confused on how to set, program or use the watch. The battery is better than any I’ve tried, lasting through many workouts and even daily wear while running errands or tracking steps. If you want to give it as a gift for a loved one or to yourself, make sure to use the code DIAMOND17 for free 2-day shipping and a discount!
- Brooks LSD Jacket – This jacket is perfect for running or outdoor workouts all year-round as it is wind & rain resistant while still being light enough to tie around your waist or stash in a pocket or bag. I love that it’s available in 8 fun colors.
- Athleta Criss Cross Sweatshirt – The detail on this sweatshirt makes it perfect for errands or going to and from workouts. Available in 9 colors and a range of fits and sizes, I would love to open the rain check color on Christmas morning.
- Sarah Marie Designs Kinda Wanna Run Sweatshirt – This is the coziest sweatshirt I own and therefore was one of the first things I packed in my bag for Savannah. Whether I’m working from home, running errands, or dashing to a workout you can expect to see me wearing this sweatshirt multiple times per week.
- Brooks Threshold Glove – I have sworn by these gloves for winter running the past few winters. The water-resistant and windproof mitten cover keeps hands warm and dry while the tech-friendly glove fingers allow you to easily switch to the next song or check your splits on your watch.
- YurBuds Inspire Sport Earphones – Four years later, I still love running with my Yurbuds. I never have to adjust my headphones or worry about them falling out.
- Ahava Bath Salts – I love these naturally healing, lavender bath salts after a workout or stressful week.
- Trigger Point Mini Grid Foam Roller – This little guy is the perfect foam roller for everyone. It’s cheaper than others, is small enough to bring on trips but still gets all the knots. Everyone, regardless their fitness or running level, can benefit from foam rolling!
- Brooks Run Happy Hat – I wear this hat throughout the year and love the Run Happy logo on front as well as the comfortable fit and sweat-wicking material.
- Sweaty Betty Ear Warmer – This fleece, colorful ear warmer protects your ears from the winter weather while holding your hair in place. I bought the black version three years ago, while living abroad, and where it for both running and cold, winter errands and commutes.
Disclaimer: Thank you to Epson for partnering with me on this sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own.